Like you'll never see me again

Monday, November 24, 2008

Purple Anyone??

Lovers!!! oookkaaayyy sooo i should be stuyding and im sneaking from the bf to make this post because hes MAKING me study for this freaking biochemistry test which is good trust me cause if he didn't make me i would NOT study...but ya'll i needed a break...my head is going to explode...forreal...but yes this is going to be a quick post just to show ya'll my LOTD and to let ya'll know that YES i am alive...i've just been ubberr busy with the end of the semester and finals and shit...ughhh...but on to the good stuff....enjoy♥♥






the bf



the magic...lol..what? ya'll think i woke up looking like this...hell no! haha
I love this guy...♥
Sooooo i know that was short...but just wanted to pop in and show ya'll some love...ya'll have been sooo sweet commenting and dropping by my blog showing your love soooo i gotta show it back! i know this was supper quick so if you have any questions or anything just leave me a comment and i will totally get back to you! you guys rock my world! lol...peace...

8 comments:

Delmy said...

thats really cute..Love the purple...NOw get to studying! :-)

Francesca said...

Wow purple looks AMAZING ON YOU!!
Whens your final day @ school?

Your jealous!?
Hun, let's trade!

MakeupBliss said...

These purples are so pretty! You look so cute together. =o)

PiNKSUGARR said...

gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

These Pics are all soooo CUTE!!! I love the purple on You!!!

Sofia said...

I love ur purple look..so beautiful :D

Erika Kimberly said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PURPLE!!!!

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

ooh!
I like :)