Like you'll never see me again

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Love is in the Air...


Hello lovers! Hope you all are well...the holidays are approaching and the school semseter is ending and i swear i feel like im overloaded with work and shcool and just all the excitment with all the new things...hope this doesn't last long....i don't do well with stress and pressure...ugghh...but i finally got a chance to breathe..and what do it do?? BLOG of course...i have to fill you guys in with all that has been going on in my crazzyyy life...first a couple of weekends ago the bf and i were in a wedding...ooohhh fun fun!! it really was we had a blast! But i was sick...of course...ugghh...guess all the running around was gonna catch up with me at some point...anyway enough chatter...i will let the pictures do the talking...♥



Trying out a new look...you like??










Peace up. A-town down.
















Driving to the wedidng rehersal...














Lovers!!!



Bridesmaids..confusion at its best...oh and we are wearing the groomsmen jackets..lol



Much better ladies♥


Gangsta Lovin'...haha


"I do it for love...love...love..."

Overall...it was a blast! well minus my sickness...lol it was TERRIBLE...i was coughing and sneezing at the alter..haha....*cough cough* but i should be back posting regualrly after my finals...thanks for dropping by! Love you guys♥






6 comments:

mc.lizzle xx said...

You're rocking the short hair!!
Did you just CHOP it all??
I wouldve cried. :|
I'm sad like that. haha

Delmy said...

I love your hair!

Seymone said...

Love the new profile pic.. The hair is very funky.. Me likey. Aww u and ur boyfriend look beautiful together.

Jmilz86 said...

You look pretty! go head girl! And you and ur bf are too cute

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

you two r tooooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

*TAG* - YOUR IT !!!

:] I tagged you. nerrr nerr nerr nerrr nerr;
check my blog for the post. enjoy sex kitten <3


OOOO YOUR HAIR BE LOOKING ORGASMIC.
LOVVVVVVVING THE PICTURES GIRL, LOVE SEEING YOU AND YOUR MAN TOGETHER :) GIVES A LONELY HEART A HOPE HAHA XO