Like you'll never see me again

Thursday, December 4, 2008


Loverrsss! Whats really good with ya'll? Hope everyone is doing well...uhhh i can't even begin to tell you guys how busy i have been...seriously...im sooo over school...its not even funny...its like taking over my life...uuhhh...sooo im certain you can already tell that i am uber **EXCITIED** for the Christmas Break...cause after that...come back..new classes...new year...new start...THANK GOD!...sooo between all the hetic studying the bf , our couple friends and I all went out to get some wings.....Now i must say...i normally am not a big fan of wings...but uh...this place near our university has them for $0.35! yeah...FREAKIN' 35 cent...uh huh...im there...and then they have like tons and tons of different kinds...so fuck yeah i went...the bf and friends dragged me outta bed cause i was sick...so that will explain my raunchiness look...lol...enjoy!


Our couple friends..Katie and her bf Pierre....we known them since freshman year..a lot of tears and laughs with these peeps...love ya'll
I love this pic!! lol do you like my zebra flats? lol i especially like how they DON'T match my outfit..lol..i told ya'll i was sick and pulled outta bed!! haha give me a break!


my boo watching the game and waiting to be seated...uuhh we thought were the only ppl who knew about the 35 cent wings...haha YEAH THE FUCK RIGHT...the whole freakin school was there..GREAT...
*munch*much* he got lemon pepper, hot wings, and barbecue...damn..boys can eat..lol

haha she was the only one ready...haha loves it..

ooohh yeah...i look REAL "cute" here...as i STUFF my face....lol...well they can't all be pretty know can they?

ma boo

Sooo that was the other night...and now that this week is coming to an end...finals week is next...ugghhh.....i bet you guys can all imagine how excited i AM!!! yayyyy NOT....but anywho...im feeling a lot better so i took a couple of pics today out of pure boredem and not wanting to study for finals...yayy for being the MOTHERFUCKING PRINCESS of procrastination!!! :)


uuhh...not quite...the perfect pic...

uurrr...still not quite there...lol why is it us girls are ALWAYS ready for a pic??!!!


ooohh these boys...not perfect...but who is? i'll take it...♥

yayy for awkward mirror poses...

didn't do anything special with the eyes this morning...ugghhh thanks to my dumbass i woke up late for my 8 am....yet i wasnt "late" enough to throw on some dark blue shadow...haha yeah my priorites are most defintely straight...right?
I LOVE this fit...beacuse it is sooo comfy...boots American Eagle..go coop those if you dont feel like paying an arm and leg for UGGS...

Whats really really really good??

Sooo yes...i think that is enough avoiding of my studies...ugghhh back to the books...but i will probably be on this all night...cause like i said...my priorities are ohhh sooo straight.haha...♥ ya'll.....peace and out...

XOXO, Courtney

6 comments:

Chaveeo said...

toooo keeute!!!!....lmao you gotta make it fun girl!!!! haha lol but aww your so short haha but you and your lovie are cute!

Anonymous said...

GIRL...YOU A DIVA!!!

Anonymous said...

HEY,

JUST COME TO MY ATTENTION
I HAD ON THE RIGHT CLICK PREVENTION
SO IF U WANT TO DO THE TAG NOW I'VE REMOVED THE CODE :) SOWI XO

Yas said...

Girl...you are so cute with your man! I love your lips...so hot! You definitely have the best lips dammit! ;) Hugs!

Miss.Bumi said...

your eyeshadow is fab...

and u and your boo look happy!

p.s: continue to avoid your studies...lol...i do it all the time! lol

[$ H A R O N A] said...

35 cent wings isn't bad for near a campus. people usually try to rip you off or not give you enough food. hang in there though girl, xmas break is coming super soon!