Like you'll never see me again

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

~DaRk CoLoR fUnK~

SOOOOOO ladies!! i think that i am in a funk....its weird i have just been sticking to kinda the darker colors...HELP ME OUTTA MY FUNK!! LOL i mean you would swear i think its still FALL!! NOOOO BITCH! its spring!! NOW START ACTING LIKE IT!! But its like ever since i got MAC carbon eyeshadow....i want to smoke out EVERYTHING!! lol...like all my looks turn into a smokey eye!! uggghhh HELP!! LOL












SEE WHAT I MEAN??!! BUUUUTTT i dooo LOVE the way my hair came out in my purple shots!! i did loose curls whoo whoo for those flexi rods!! :) ANYWAY...my goal for next week!! bright happy colors!!! lol wish me luck..♥♥

10 comments:

Twisted Elegance said...

ooo I love the way that teal color looks on u it's gorgeous. I got the same problem, I tend to stick to dark colors all year round and it's just not cute in the summer.

Cynical Blah said...

STEP AWAY FROM THE DARK COLORS! U know tht 120 has all them bright colors u better recognize lol

Meya Cruz said...

but it looks gorgeous!!
i don't believe there's rules in makeup.
i think you should wear what you want, when you want!!!

Yas said...

Hun you know what colors love you though! Its ok...we all get in those ruts sometimes. I love smokey eyes! Nothing wrong with that. ;) Maybe pop a little lighter color in the inner corner to give a smokey eye an ever subtle new look? I do love those colors on you though! :)

Unknown said...

Love your look using Carbon with bright colors! Carbon is a must have! I also want to say thanks for leaving me a nice comment on my tagboard! I love my pink premium tagboard and I created it last year on my old website and decided to use it on my blog.

Unknown said...

I'm a fan of dark colors....looks great on you

Julisa said...

ooo i really love those colors on u tho..
but yea i hate when i get stuck doing the same things over again with my makeup
so remember light/bright colors! lol =]

Laura Faye said...

You pull off bright colours really well!!

Bombchell said...

i really need to buy plaid shirts!

Nika said...

beautiful!