Like you'll never see me again

Sunday, March 15, 2009

More MAC...UGH...Will It Ever Stop??!!

YESSS ladies....i did some more shopping this weekend with my girl/makeup buddy Puja...and of course...i spent my damn paycheck before i even got it...lol...on what you may ask....yup...you guessed it....MORE MAC....its like crack i tell you...check out what i got...




  • MAC MINERALIZED SKINFINSH POWDER IN DEEP DARK
  • MAC EYESHADOW IN COOL HEAT
  • MAC EYESHADOW IN BROWN DOWN (AWESOME CREASER COLOR)
  • MAC EYESHADOW IN CARBON (A MUST HAVE!!)
  • MAC EYESHADOW IN FLORAL FANTASY
  • MAC PAINT POT IN INDIANWOOD (AMAZING!!)
  • KISS NAIL ART DESIGN-SPARKLY SLIVER GLITTER :)


SWACTHES!! FROM LEFT TO RIGHT.... MAC PAINT INDIANWOOD, MAC EYESHADOW IN FLORAL FANTASY, MAC EYESHADOW IN COOL HEAT...

now i did not swatch MAC BROWN DOWN because it matches my freakin skin tone! lol hence AWESOME crease color!! and you all know what carbon looks like so i did not see a point in swatching that one! if you guys wanna see any looks..or need any reviews just leave me a comment!!! :)

XOXO, COURTNEY♥♥

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like someone had a good time I swear MAC will be our financial downfall LOL

Unknown said...

MAC is like crack and I know how it feels. My mom told me to stop buying more makeup but I can't help it because the amazing collections are coming out soon (i.e. Sugar Sweet, A Rose Romance, Colour Ready, Double Dazzle, and Style Warriors).

Delmy said...

I need to get new makeup...
Love yours.

Ayi said...

lol awww gimme some haaa!