Like you'll never see me again

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! and My Award!! :)

Happy St. Patrick Day to all!! :) sooooo i sure as hell wasn't going to get pinched today!! lol soooo in spirit of the holiday i wore my green...wheres yours?? lol and i even did a green look and green nails!! whoooo whooo thats a shit load of green!! enjoy! :)










annnnddddd.....i was given the award for my blog rocks from the LOVELY LaaLaa (thanks girly!! i think you and your blog rock!!!!)




The Rules:


1. When you receive this award, show that you're happy to the giver!


2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, that you think rocks!


3. Let them know about your award in their post.


4. Now get bloggin bitches!


I nominate:


5 comments:

Cynical Blah said...

What kind of eyeshadow is that? I like how bright it is

Anonymous said...

happy st paddys =)

looking cute as usual and im glad u liked ur reward!!

Girl u kept them pinches VERY far away lol. <3

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

aww hun <3
Thanks for the award!
your amazing as well <3

Ayi said...

thats whats upp.
you killed the green eyeshadow btw :)

GlaMKiTTy_4550 said...

omg im sorry im so late on this but thank u for the award.Its means alot to me.Especially when I didnt even expect for anyone to check my blog,lol.Thanks mama;p