Like you'll never see me again

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Makeup Rehearsal!!!!


Yayyyy Halloween is in like a few hours!!! I heart halloween!!! I am doing a couple of my friend's makeups and i am soooo excited...but one of my friend's is going to be a fairy...her costume is like pink, blue, and purplish....sooooo i thought what a great chance for me to use some bright fun colors on her and for me to use my Urban Decay pallete that i SWEAR i never use...why...couldn't tell you....lol...but im about to make some use of that shit tomorrow...lol...so i decided to do a quick makeup-run on me so i dont fuck up on her...lol...ya feel me?? pics below....♥EnJoy♥





OOOHHH yeah and PLEASE excuse my face....eyebrows...lips....really it was about the eyes...lol...i think i did alright if i do say sooo my self...haha but forreal not too shabby...hope my friend likes it...thanks for stopping by!!! ♥

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks cute...Cant wait to see the full look

Mineral Maven said...

Heyyy cute look! Thanks for adding I got super excited you're my first :)! So the UDPalette <3 it!! On youtube, makeupbyrenren has two tutorials that are preetty good. I like to do a purple look with the fishnet on the lid and a bit of ransom on the outer-v and crease. Also I love the three colors on the bottom, so chic! If you do a nice blend between the three, scratch on the inner-v, followed by shag, and then underground on the outer-v, that's pretty cute. Do you think you're going to get the new holiday palette?

*Diane* said...

Very cute! I love your eye makeup. looks fab. I have to be more daring, i mostly stick with gold and a lil eyeliner or green...mostly the warm colors...

*Diane* said...

And thanks for stopping by!

eyecon1219 said...

hey girl ! thanks and i'm glad you liked the arabic look !! btw i love the blue e/s you have on your look. very pretty ;)