Like you'll never see me again

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Middle Finger to Mother Nature!



Lovers!!! Whats good?? Soooo first im going to post about this STUPID weather!! ughhh Just when i thought it was weather ready for cute maxi dresses and short skirts...i was seriously confused...ughhh i forgot i was in GEORGIA!!! stupid fuck ass weather always changes regardless of the season...cold one day...buring hot the next..then it rains for a week?? ughhh....needless to say i went to change...BUT the only good thing about the cold weather today was i was able to wear my cute boots that i didnt get a chance to wear when it was "REALLY" winter!! haha


My face looks like that because i was cold as fuck.



i heart these.



i dont know who i thought i was...lol



Well anyway...sooo later on i finished all my classes early and shit...soooo that gave me plenty of time to study!! YEA THE FUCK RIGHT!! i played in MAKEUP!! WHOOO WHOO...specifically the NARS DUO IN RATED-R...compliments of my girl, PUJA!!

Heres what i came up with...








yayyy!! im still playing with it....love this one..can't wait to try more looks..if you have ?? about my look just ask! :)

and last but not least....my girl jussjammin gave me the artistic award!! whoo whoo! this girl is beyond super hot...yall gotta check her out!! thanks girl! :)






Rules:
List 7 things or people you are passionate about.
List the person that gave you the award.
Put the award logo.
7 other bloggers you feel are worthy of this award.

  • My family
  • Makeup
  • Fashion
  • Making Money
  • My lover
  • My life
  • My future

I tag all my followers!! cause yall are the baddest bitches!! ♥

17 comments:

Meya said...

i love the boots!! you look really cute!

Cee Em Jay said...

heyyyyyyyy i did a look verrrrrrrrry similar on Saturday

MAi . said...

i feel you on the weather girl! i live in Jacksonville so it's close enough to GA.. but shit! i was hoping for a nice stoll around st. augustine today.. YEAH IT WAS FUCKIN' COLD! bullshit! ahah.. btw. your boots are soo cute! haha. :D

FabDiva20 said...

Congrats on getting a reward! That look is awesome! Here in Texas, it's the same except that it's cool in the morning and it gets hot later on during the day. Your boots are too cute!

Afro Heroine said...

Yellow & blue's a good look on you. Jealous of your weather. I was excited it was warm enough to wear sweats out w/o a jacket a few days ago & when I went outside today there was snow.

jenn said...

It's horrible here too..It was raining..it was hot then it SNOWED now it's mild. I have the flu badly now :(

♥Miss T♥ said...

First I agree with you on the weather. We just had a little snow flurry storm just now at my school & now a couple of mintues later the sun is shining bright [im in Jersey] & o its suppose to be 60 something degrees tomorrow lol. Second I love the boots. and last but not least I love the makeup especially the colors.

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Tha BOOTS

The Pink Umbrella said...

Wow, love your eye makeup!

-- // lethalpoi$on said...

the boots are hawt! & i love the third picture of you! that should definitely be a profile pic!

Diva Style said...

You are such a fab makeup diva!! I was just playing in my makeup last night. The end looks were so thrilling :-)...I think I'll be wearing one tomorrow. Woohoo!!! LOL.

Chels said...

i love those shoes! i have never seen any like that here

TheGlamorousEccentric said...

weather in georgia is very iffy...changing all the time!

i love your eye make up in these pictures it is so creative and fun! i wish i could be so daring!

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

Those boots are too cute!!! I'm thinking about moving to Georgia, lol... The weather can't suck as bad as CT weather, right?
XoXo

The Nigerian Fetish said...

Yo.....you are going to teach me how to wear make up!!

王菲Fay said...

That's actually really cool!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,做愛,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟

日月神教-任我行 said...

性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,ut聊天室