Like you'll never see me again

Thursday, February 26, 2009

♥HAULLLLLERRSSS♥

Sooooo over the week or so i have been a very very bad girl....especially to my poor college student pockets...but who can ignore the addiction...i know all you makeup junkies feel me....lol...went to the CCO (where i met my AWESOME new makeup buddy shout outs to my girl Puja lol ), MAC store, and Ulta...




Left to right:
  • MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Gold Deposit
  • MAC eyeshadow in Beauty Marked
  • MAC eyeshadow in Signed and Sealed
  • MAC pigment in Off The Radar
  • MAC Studio Fix Foundation Stick In NC50
  • MAC Pro Palette (empty ,15)
  • NYX Jumbo eyeshadow sticks in Lemon, Yogurt, Pacific


Need any reviews or have quesitons on these products just leave me a comment!!! :)

XOXO, Courtney♥♥

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Lucky Lucky! I'm so hating right now! Heh, not hitting up MAC until I get back home (Miami) for Spring Break next Thursday. You go girl!! =)

Unknown said...

oh God I've been not hauling because of me moving this week when I get settled I'm so going buck wild at the MAC counter and CCO

CoCoR3e said...

ok im sooo running to bloomys this weekend

Yas said...

Amazing haul girl! Oohhhh how I love the MAC stuff you got! How do you like the gold deposit MSF hun?

Anonymous said...

oooo i love beauty marked; sucha gorgeous colour.

Katrina said...

You lucky lucky girl! I need to get my haul on SOON!!!!

Puja1204 said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm so jealous about the palette...I'll get mine over Spring Break tho, we need to shop together :D

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty said...

I love it!

GlaMKiTTy_4550 said...

omg,i think i need to discover my local CCO bcuz that stuff is awesome.