Like you'll never see me again

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Guess Who's Backkkk....



Lovers!! Ohhh my how i have missed you all soooo.....uuuuhhhh okay sooooo you all know i was on winter break from school...so i was at home...and 1. WORK... Oh Em Gee...lol you guys seriously they worked me like a slave! lol...i worked at least 35 hours a week...ugghhh so that left minimal time to even log on to my computer... 2. BROTHER...ugghh this was the most annoying one..everytime i would get home from work i would think i would have time to come check on you guys and update BUT boy was i wrong...my lil brother and his fucking XBOX 360 he was using the internet to play live...uugghh EXTEREMELY ANNOYING...to say the least...that pissed me off so i would just go to bed...and 3. INFLUENZA....YES ladies...i was bound to catch it working in the health field as i do...and especially around this time of year...uh i couldnt get away from all the sickies..lol so i was down with the FLU for about 2 weeks....STILL on meds for it and its SLOWLY but surely passing.....THANK GOD....cause i was coughin up my lungs and shit...not cute..lol....tho im feeling MUCH better now ive returned back to school and ready for the new semester...New Year, new semester, new start...yayy :)


ooohh yeah...new piercing...and it didn't hurt SHOUT OUTS to JMILZ86 for convincing me to do it..lol..you were right girl i didn't hurt!! ♥


Polka Dots=♥LOVE♥


Bringing SEXY back..haha

It'll be our lil' secret...


Urban Decay = looovveee..im a lazy bitch...so if ya'll wanna know what i used hit me up and i will post! :)

Don't know i was smiling SOO hard..lol

Whoring around...you know...the usual..

Anywho! I really do hope you ALL had Happy Holidays... :) Now that i am back at school, i will be back on more regularly and shit...so dont fret! lol just playing but gotta get ready for school...first day is tomorrow...YAYYY!! i can't wait! SIKE! more like i can't wait to be DONE! haha but anyway bout to go see what i can snag from the MAC 25% off sale...im sure something like this will NEVER happen again..lol sooo i MUST go take full advantage! peace.

XOXO, Courtney♥♥

11 comments:

♥ Judy M. ; said...

haha ur adorable.
i love ur pics. and i love how u do ur makeup!

Anonymous said...

you're pretty ! i'm not sure why everyone's excited to go back to school this semester. maybe it's the new yr & all lol

el, the high low life. said...

you're sooo pretttty!
i love your makeuppp. now please tell me that this 25% off from MAC is nationwide -- because if that's the case.. im ON it. :)

also, awww where do you go to school?

Jmilz86 said...

OMG you did it! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! It felt weird for a while talking as stuff didnt it? YOu will be fine tho! I love ur pics, so cute! LOL u crack me up! Glad your excited about the new year/semester! Hope everything goes well and that flu hurries up and is gone completely!

Jmilz86 said...

OMG you did it! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! It felt weird for a while talking and stuff didnt it? You will be fine tho! I love ur pics, so cute! LOL u crack me up! Glad your excited about the new year/semester! Hope everything goes well and that flu hurries up and is gone completely!

mc.lizzle xx said...

You serious it didnt hurt??
I got mine done last... September?
And omg.. ok the piercing didnt hurt too much thats true. But that week after????
I wanted to cut off my tongue!

Dyvalicious said...

Welcome back!!!

Delmy said...

Thanks for the comment girl. ALways love ur makeup!

Alyssia said...

Love the new piercing! I'm crazy for piercings and tattoos...just got my fourth tattoo and tryna figure out what i wanna get pierced lol

glad to see ur back!

Anonymous said...

omg ur pretty too!
i love how you do ur makeup!
cutecutecute!
♥brit

Bang Bang said...

Loving the eyeshadow.....So sick of girls who think they can only wear gold and brown shades UGH LOL