Like you'll never see me again

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Red Hot Lips!!

Hola Lovers!! I did some sexy red lips! i love how they came out! please ladies DO NOT be afraid to wear certain colors, you can wear any colors you want as long as you wear them RIGHT! :) CHECK OUT my pics below...featuring my "distracted" bf..lol if you have any questions feel free to ask! :)











KISSES!!
and im trying my hand at youtube vids so i did a tutorial on this look on my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/cijemoa
check me out!! rate, subscribe, and comment :))
Also if you want some interesting, random thoughts during the day lol follow me on twitter
♥ LOVE YOU GUYS!! ♥

14 comments:

Katrina said...

You look SO CUTE! I love the red lips and I LOVE those sexy bangs! You look gorgeous!

MEVISH said...

Dyammm gurl.. that lipstick colour really suits you ! you look absolutly stunning too :)

Rai said...

Looks great! I don't wear red. lol

Anonymous said...

you're a beautiful girl :) i love red lips, I have to try it at least once!

Diva Style said...

Can u give the lip color/application breakdown Ms. Glamour Me? :-)

.MochaSista. said...

cute blog - feel free to follow me back.

much love.,
..MochaSista..

[http://mochasista.blogspot.com]

MrPretty88 said...

Not Every Girl Can Pull Of Red Lipstik, But Girl You Can. Handle It!

Lindsay said...

You are really beautiful! You go girl with your RED lips! I'd never be that brave- but you rock it!

Justin said...

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4091125674899249164&postID=1336827040298944760

Moodie said...

Gorgeous lips and hot boyfriend. Way to go girl.
replica watches

Unknown said...

You got lips Girl! Black version of Angelina Jolie!!! LOL...kiss

Siscy Licy said...

you guys look super cute!

Siscy Licy said...

you guys look super cute!

Unknown said...

Loving the red lipstick and your blog, please check out my beauty blog i have just started back up.

Jess
x